celebrating & honoring autism
Our Core Values
We honor your child's unique journey
Our founder Julie Sando, believes that everyone has value and we know that your life is unlike any others. That's why we use our decades of experience to provide you with tools and an education that is just as unique and individualized as your family.
You know the saying...when you've met one person with autism, you've met one person with autism. We understand your journey and are here for you as an individual and a collective.
The guiding principles of Trust-Balance-Freedom are at the heart of all our work (all our play). We will forever encourage ourselves and our clients to...
•Where we are at this moment and how things are unfolding.
• Our intuition and the actions we feel called to take.
• In you and your child's abilities to grow together and our process to get you there.
• In the actions that we take.
• In the lifestyle you move toward.
• In the way we relate with others.
• To play, experiment, and be messy.
• To step outside the box and make it our own.
• To choose only what resonates with us.
Our Logo's Meaning
Autistically Inclined (n.) = One who inspires patience, compassion, and belief in limitless possibilities.
We ignite and unite the voices of parents, professionals, and people who are autistically inclined in the pursuit of authentic connection and communication by sprouting new awareness, growing everyday actions, and flourishing as a community into a life reimagined.
We guide parents, professionals, and those in the disability community in moving purposefully from:
Fear to Freedom
Chaos to Clarity
Pressure to Ease
Voiceless to Voiceful